What is TooManyItems (TMI)?
TMI is a kind of mod which is famous for its original versions of Minecraft. It helps plays find blocks rapidly through a useful and noticeble GUI. Additionally, it saves players’ inventory to create block collections. This a mod almost all players own in their computer.
- Activate/Off: Press the “o” key while within the stock screen. you can exchange this key by using editing the configuration file.
- Add objects: Left-click on gadgets in the precise sidebar to add full stacks, or proper-click to add one after the other.
- Configuration file: to find the directory through which your minecraft saves folder and options.txt are, and once you have used TMI as a minimum once you’ll additionally find TooManyItems.txt there. This accommodates options that you can trade, no longer all of which might be documented yet.
- Spawners: at this time tips on how to create totally different sorts of spawners is to edit the “spawner” line in the configuration file. important: best set spawner to the title of a mob, like Skeleton, Sheep, etc. in the event you set it to some other entity like a boat, your sport will crash.
- unlimited stacks/tools (single-player most effective): Shift-left-click on items in the proper sidebar so as to add limitless stacks OR limitless-use instruments or flint and steel. ModLoader is required for “actual” unlimited stacks. with out ModLoader the amount of >sixty four stacks will refresh whilst you open your stock.
- Tabs: Use the chest, big name, and e-book icons to alter between the thing, favorites, and enchant tabs.
- Favorites: this allows you to shop regularly used gadgets. ADD to the favorites panel with the aid of: (1) clicking an merchandise on the favorites panel, (2) alt-clicking an merchandise in the objects panel, or (3) clicking the favourite button within the enchant panel. do away with an merchandise from the favorites panel via alt-clicking it.
- captivating: (in SP, or may fit on some Bukkit servers) click an item on the spell binding panel to switch to that form of merchandise. Use the + and – buttons to change the levels of particular person enchantments. click the Create button to make the enchanted item as soon as, or the favorite button to add it to the favorites panel.
- Trash (single-player best): Drop an item stack on the article sidebar or the trash icon to delete it. click the trash icon to show “delete mode” on and off (in “delete mode” you’re going to delete any merchandise you click on on — useful for selectively deleting numerous objects). Shift-click on thee trash icon to wipe out your inventory.
- sport mode: click on the “S”, “C”, and “A” icons on the toolbar for survival, ingenious, and journey mode, respectively.
- Time: click the solar and moon icons to set the time to dawn, noon, sundown, or midnight.
- problem: click on the creeper icon to toggle the problem while not having to go into sport preferences.
- well being/starvation: click the guts icon to set well being and hunger to max.
- shop states (single-participant only): a few slots are on hand so that you can save your entire inventory and fix it later. (The “x” button next to a saved state will put off it.) This can be utilized to save lots of your “actual” stock earlier than enhancing, shop a blank inventory to clear out the whole thing you’re protecting, retailer a full inventory of supplies, share inventories between characters, and many others.
- Multiplayer: You need to be a server op. also, every non-vanilla server works a bit of in a different way. The command issued to the server to offer you objects is configured in TooManyItems.txt as “provide-command”. on this command, you should put zero for the participant’s username, 1 for the object identification, 2 for the amount, and three for the injury value. If three isn’t in the command, gadgets with damage values rather then zero won’t convey up.
- Vanilla server command: /give zero 1 2 three
- * since the vanilla server used to no longer strengthen merchandise damage with the supply command, TMI should still have /provide zero 1 2 with the aid of default. which you can now add 3 to the end. The default can be up to date in a future TMI version.
- Bukkit with the essentials mod command: /item 1:three 2
- fast crafting: right-click on the output sq. when crafting to craft the maximum that you can think of amount. (Works while the stock overlay is disabled).
How to install TooManyItems for Minecraft:
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.4″ to “1.7.4_TMI”.
- Open the 1.7.4_TMI folder.
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.4_TMI.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.4_TMI.json”.
- Open “1.7.4_TMI.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with “id”:”1.7.4_TMI”, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.4_TMI.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.7.4_TMI”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If use Forge version)
- Download TooManyItems Mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your minecraft.jar with winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag TooManyItems jar file into your minecraft.jar.
TooManyItems Download Links:
For 1.7.4 non-Forge version (2014_01_13 updated!)
For 1.7.2 non-Forge version (2014_01_13 updated!)
For 1.7.2 Forge version (2014_01_13)
For Snapshots older version
13w48b, 13w47e, 13w42b, 13w41b, 13w39b, 13w38c, 13w38a, 13w37b
For 1.6.4 non-Forge version
For 1.6.4 Forge version
For 1.6.2 non-Forge version
For 1.6.2 Forge version
For 13w39b snapshot