A mod, roughly like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you happen to’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any strategies as important. The mod’s major class file will have to be prefixed with ‘mod_’. read the Javadoc for information on strategies on hand.
How to install ModLoader for Minecraft:
- 1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- 2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3) Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- 5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- 6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
ModLoader Download Links:
NOTE: If using a version including patch 5 with optifine, make sure to install optifine AFTER the patch! If you install the patch after optifine then the game will crash!